|Your changes have been saved.|
The newest and fastest paced Indoor Airsoft Arena in the Tri State Area in now open.
Airsoft is a great active exercise that encourages team work, communication, and goal/objective realization. The experience gained from a session incorporates key elements to encourage healthy competition and serves as a fantastic opportunity to get friends and family working together.
For improved and speedy game play, all payers must chrono their gun at the beginning of each round. We have added a pre-game briefing area for game type and mission overview. We station safety marshals throughout the field to encourage structured play and maintain rule and safety regulations, as player safety is key to our company.
FPS is limited to 350FPS. We provide gun and mask rentals. We do require proper face/eye protection while inside the arena. For more rules please check out our Rules and Pricing section.
Sessions are as follows:
60 person max per session.
New York's airsoft recreational facility is now open for business! "The ClubHouse" consists of a 16 target tactical course, in which a player has to shoot all 16 targets in his/her best time. The targets are electronically recorded when hit, and your speed is timed. Come on down to the bottom level in Tri County Mall in Levittown, NY to become our next top scorer!
1. Field/Safety Marshals will be monitoring the game for safe game play.
2. No Full Auto.
3. FPS Limit: 350fps +/- 9fps (no exceptions).
4. No HPA (Polarstar, V12, Wolverine, Daytona, etc.).
5. No Safety Kills.
6. We encourage you to call your hit, but cannot enforce.
7. No running, jumping or climbing barricades.
8. Do not aim or shoot at ceiling.
9. Do not shoot at lights, sprinklers, AC ducting.
10. All guns must be chronographed prior to each game during the session.
11. Do not exit the staging area with your Airsoft gun unless concealed in a gun bag or case (Holster not acceptable).
12. Must attend briefing prior to each game during session.
13. Do not take, touch, look at any other person’s gear without their permission.
14. Must use approved barrel covers with elastic bands outside of arena.
15. Approved Airsoft equipment only, no BB/Pellet gun, Paintball, Cross Bow, Slingshot, Live ammo, Nerf.
16. No blind firing.
17. Do not move barricades.
18. If your goggles/face mask fogs up, stop playing and exit the arena.
19. Approved Face protection (at our discretion) must be used inside the arena and all shooting areas. All persons under the age of 18 must use full seal face mask. No mesh for eye protection may be used.
20. Mags must be removed from all guns, pistols and rifles and put on safe.
21. Do not use physical force on any person. Doing so will result in a lifetime ban.
22. Do not enter the arena without the permission of Field/Safety Marshal.
23. Do not exit using fire doors.
24. For no reason should you or any other person handle guns in the seating area other then packing or unpacking.
25. All guns must be in a case or bag entering or exiting the building.
The failure to follow these simple rules will result in the termination of your session and ejection from our facility without refund and/or being banned from returning in the future. It may also cause legal actions for punitive damages.
Gun Rental $10
Mask Rental $5
Armbands (optional) $5