Bearded Milsim Code of Conduct:
1. Team members are expected to maintain a good attitude at all times. Keep comments about other players, teams or your fellow team members to yourself until such time when it can be discussed in an appropriate manner. Negativity doesn't help any situation.
2. If you see an action that is detrimental to the team, another player or the sport at large, have the courage to stand up for what you think is right. In other words.... If you are unwilling to take action to right a wrong, you do not have the right to complain.
3. Not calling your hits will get you banned. PERIOD!! This is an honor sport and this team will not have its name run in the ground because a player or players have no honor. Either call your hits or get lost. Period.
4. Hold yourself and your team mates accountable at all times. We are a TEAM and we succeed or fail together. Hold yourself to a higher standard and expect everyone around you to do the same.
5. Anger has no place on the field. If you reach the point that you feel that you must express your anger verbally or physically, STOP, take a walk and calm down. Once you are calm you will be able to think more clearly and make the best decision for yourself and your team.
6. Integrity - Doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching. Have integrity, in all things strive to make this singular rule a part of you, your team and your life. It is said that nobody remembers a good guy but everyone remembers a bad boy. Strive to be un-remembered.
7. When in doubt, pull it out! (yes I just went there!). Was that a BB, or just a tree limb? Did I hear myself get hit but not feel it? If you have to ask those questions, pull out your dead rag and take a walk. Better to walk off a non-hit than to be accused of not calling it.
8. HAVE FUN!!! HAVE FUN!! HAVE FUN!! That is what the sport is about. Life is serious, games are fun. If you cant have fun, PLEASE go find another hobby or get a Psychiatrist!! This sport is meant to be fun. It isn't real. We do live to fight another day, so enjoy it while it lasts.
9. See rule number 3.
10. See rule number 3.