|Your changes have been saved.|
West Coast Adventure Park is the largest Paintball and Airsoft Park in Northern California. Located in the foothills just 30 minutes east of Sacramento, it boasts multiple fields with over 150 acres of playable area. "At our Park, we really strive to provide each of our clients with top-notch customer service.We go above and beyond to make sure everyone has a fun and safe time.For example, we've added a variety of features like free BBQ grills and covered seating areas to better serve families and groups," - Taylor Johnson, General Manager.
For those 10 years and over, the park offers Paintball and Airsoft day passes, with discounts for larger groups and non-profits. Full rental packages are available that include everything a player would need to get started. Private parties can be arranged for groups that prefer to have their own dedicated referee and play amongst themselves for the day.
Groups interested in tactical training, such as law enforcement and airsoft teams are welcome. The Park also has sponsorships available for local airsoft teams.
West Coast Adventure Park is open rain or shine Saturday-Sunday (and select holidays) from 9a-4p, and M-F by appointment. You can make reservations here or call 888-984-2627.
• SAFETY GOGGLES must be worn by anyone in the playing field and target range at all times. Only Goggles specifically approved for airsoft that provide full face and ear protection are allowed. Modifications are strictly prohibited.
• NO SHOOTING in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target range. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones or parking area. Airsoft guns may only be discharged on the active field of play or target range.
• JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and players or spectators will not be allowed to argue with the referees under any circumstances.
• BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES must be in at all times anywhere on the property other than the designated playing feed and target range. Barrel blocking devices must be specifically designed and manufactured for airsoft guns.
• NO BLIND SHOOTING.
• NO SHOOTING at wildlife, airplanes, automobiles, parachutists, etc.
• NO CLIMBING trees, vehicles, or any structure 3' or higher. Castles, forts, or towers must be clearly marked in the field of play and meet our safety guidelines.
• NO PHYSICAL CONTACT.
• NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS.
• NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS are allowed on the premises. Anyone engaging in these activities or who is impaired will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators will be banned from the facility permanently.
• NO VERBAL ABUSE profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone's race, religion, or family members and friends will be tolerated.
• NO SMOKING except in designated areas approved by the field operator.
• NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives, machetes, etc. are prohibited. The field operator must approve all equipment allowed on the premises.
• MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental airsoft guns, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
• SPECTATORS are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain in a designated spectator area at all times. No exceptions.
|FPS and Engagement Distance|
FPS Limits using .20g BB's:
• 500 FPS for Snipers.
• 400 FPS for Rifles.
• 350 FPS for Pistols, SMG, and Shotguns.
• 100 foot minimum distance for Snipers.
• 20 foot minimum distance for Rifles.
• No minimum distance for Pistols, SMG's, and Shotguns. (Semi only within 10 feet)
• All weapons (excluding sniper rifles) can use bang kills with 10 feet. If two players are facing each other when bang killing, both players are out.
• If the opposing player has his back to the player that bang kills, only that one player is out.
• If a player has a pistol and shoots the opposing player BEFORE he says "bang" then that player is out and his bang doesn't count.
|Dead Men Do Not Talk|
• When you are out, do not talk to your team mates until you have respawned.
• Used in an emergency like if a player's mask comes off in game or a player is hurt.
• When you have an emergency situatuion, scream "blind man" a ref will come to assist.
• When a player hears "blind man" they must stop in place, stop shooting and repeat "blind man". Do not move during this time.
• After the situation is handled, the ref will restart the game.
• Blind man is also called when a car is driving by at the Lagoon field. This is to prevent damage to cars.
• All active airsoft grenades are usable and have a 15 foot kill radius from where they went off.
• Any player within line of sight of the grenade within that 15 foot area is out. Any player around a corner or behind a bunker is safe.
|M203 Grenade Launchers|
• Shot shells using green gas/propane only. Can be used like a shotgun.
Used only during special games.
• Fires foam balls or rockets.
• Only used against bunkers and buildings.
• 15 foot kill radius
• Destroys 1 room of a building or one open faced bunker.
• Can only be used with a pistol, SMG, or shotgun.
• Player must present at least one arm as a target when shooting or sight down the weapon.
• Only grenades can destroy a riot shield.
• Other players may use normal weapons behind the riot shield users.
Rubber training knives (knife kills are not allowed)
Clear, metal and glass BB's are not allowed.
Rental Package $40
BBs for Purchase